Discover Alternatives to Surgery
FREE Seminar: Discover Alternatives to Surgery June 10th
Is it unreasonable to want to find the right solution for your pain?
Facing surgery is a daunting task that can leave you not trusting your decision. You may have kids, grandchildren, and friends who love spending time with you and may depend on you. Sometimes you need answers from a real person, in person. Join us for our next seminar – a lively educational class designed to give you a level of trust that no website or PDF could ever give you.
Why us? We've seen too many people actually destroying their vital tissue with medications that only masked the pain but didn’t contribute to healing. We've also seen too many unnecessary surgeries that didn’t fix the pain or the problem. One problem with surgery is: It’s very traumatic.
We thought: How can we take what the body does on its own and concentrate it without causing more pain or damage? Can we focus that healing power on the area that needs it?
Our procedure is called Regenexx®. We’ve used it to help tens of thousands of people to turn back the clock and live more active lives with more mobility and less pain - while avoiding surgery.
Regenexx procedures work without surgery, with the goals of reducing pain and improving function. Discover how these procedures are used in patients with arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and orthopedic conditions. Review the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help patients reduce pain, improve function, and avoid surgery.
Space fills up quickly, so register today. Please invite a friend! Light snacks provided. Parking nearby.
Meet our team in person – We’re excited to meet you! Ask your presenter, Dr. Robert Kramberg, questions during the Q&A session that immediately follows.
Regenexx® is used for:
- Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis
- Knee ACL & Meniscal Tears
- Hip Arthritis, Pain & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain, Rotator Cuff Tears & Tendinitis
- Low Back, Neck & Nerve Pain, Sciatica
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Foot & Ankle Pain, Plantar Fasciitis
- Sacroiliac Joint Instability & MUCH MORE!
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery.
* Q&A with Dr. Kramberg.
Where: The Empire Room Residence Inn Times Square
1033 Avenue of the Americas
Empire Room 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
When: Wed, Jun 10th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm